Add New Mailbox in Outlook
- To add another mailbox, launch Microsoft Outlook 2016 then click the File tab > click Info tab > Account Settings.
- In Account Settings, select your current Mailbox and click Change.
- On the next screen select More Settings.
- Select the Advanced tab and click the Add button.
- Type in the name of the mailbox then Click OK.
- Once the name of your mailbox is created, click Add and Apply.
- Finish out the wizard by clicking Next, and then Finish on the Change Account screen.
- Close out of the Account Settings screen, and then select your new mailbox in the mail pane to populate it with your messages.