How to change your cPanel password
- Log in to cPanel. For information about How to Login to cPanel here.
- In the Preferences section of the cPanel home screen, click Change Password.
- In the Old Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password that you want.
- In the New Password (again) text box, retype the new password.
- Select the Allow MySQL password change check box to change your MySQL password as well.
- Click Change your password now! The new password takes effect immediately.