How to update contact information in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel. For information about How to Login to cPanel here.
- In the Preferences section of the cPanel home screen, click Update Contact Info.
- If you want to update your e-mail address, type the new address in the text box.
- You can also specify a secondary e-mail address. To do this, type the address in the second text box.
- Under Contact Preferences, select the check boxes for the notifications that you want to receive.
- Click Save.
NOTE: You should use an e-mail address that is not associated with your hosting account. This ensures that you still receive e-mail messages if your site is inaccessible for some reason.